Below are a few links to get you started after being invited by your General Contractor or customer
How to Upload or Create a COR in Clearstory
- From any page in the application, click on + Add New in the top right section of the screen. This will give you two options:
- Upload Change Order Request: Use this option if you have a pdf of your COR already. Uploading a COR to Clearstory's digital COR log is a free feature that allows you to simply drag and drop your PDF COR file and share it, along with some basic details, with your customer.
- Create a Change Order Request: This uses Clearstory's Change Order Request template. Check with your General Contractor if using an Clearstory COR template is a project requirement. For more detail please see link: How to Create a Change Order Request in Clearstory.
- Click on Upload COR.
- Select the project you want to upload the COR for and fill out the required fields. To see a more in-depth overview of this check out this article here: How to upload a COR.
How to Create and Edit T&M Tags in Clearstory
Here is a short video on creating a T&M Tag from our mobile app:
For more detail on using the mobile app, you can follow the link below:
You can also create and edit tags from our website. Here is a short video how:
For detailed instructions on how to Create, Edit, and Send T&M Tags in Clearstory, follow the link below:
How to Respond to a Change Notification
For details instructions on How to Respond to a Change Notification, follow this link:
How to Navigate the COR Log
Once your COR is uploaded it will be added to your Sent COR Log in Clearstory. It will also be visible with your General Contractor once it is added to the log.
- To navigate to your COR Log click in the left-hand navigation bar click on COR Log > Sent COR Log.
- Any COR you have uploaded or created in Clearstory and sent to your customer will automatically be added here.
For an in-depth guide on how to navigate the COR log, check out this article here: How to navigate the COR log.
How to Finish Setting Up Your Account
To complete your account, you are able to upload your logo, add your address, apply Terms and Conditions, and create additional projects.
This in depth guide has all of that and more! Finish setting up your account
How to Invite Users in Your Company to a Project
To keep Change Order and T&M communication clear, you can add co-workers from your company to your project.
Note: You cannot add co-workers to a specific project until you have invited them to join your Clearstory account.
- In your Clearstory account, navigate to Settings in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click on the Manage Users tab.
- To add a new user to your account, click on the "+ADD USER" button in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
After you enter their information, you can then add them to your project:
Navigate to your projects to invite company users and subcontractors.
Select Invite My Company for your Company Users:
For details on how to invite other users, follow this link: